Hancock's Half Hour - No. 36
HANCOCK JUST CAN'T GET THE STAFF
- SID JAMES:
- Just wait, mate, just wait ..... one good night at the dogs and I'm gone!
- Enough! The familiarity of the below stairs staff is becoming quite ludicrous!
HANCOCK'S REPUTATION HAS NOT PRECEDED HIM
- MANAGING DIRECTOR AT THE OLD VIC:
- What exactly do you do?
- What exactly do I do? My dear sir, either you are jesting or you are looking - huh - for a punch up the hooter!
HANCOCK SEEKS REPRESENTATION
- Sidney, please, you're my agent. Don't speak to that gentleman like that ..... Punch him one! Get stuck into him! Go on!