Hancock's Half Hour - No. 45
[ Available on B.B.C. video: "The Cruise / The Tycoon / The Baby Sitters"; Catalogue No. BBCV5961 ]
HANCOCK WHEELS AND DEALS
- Sell Japanese steel, buy Romanian bonds, four million pounds worth of African copper, buy Scandinavian timber, South American rubber, Amalgamated Oil Fields, Consolidated Electronics, and a tin of biscuits .....
HANCOCK REMEMBERS ON OLD FRIEND
- Oh - you're the one who sold me my stocks and shares, put me on the path to success!
- SID JAMES:
- Yeah! That's it! He remembers!
- Yes ..... give him a pound out of the petty cash and sling him out!
HANCOCK, INTERNATIONAL PHILOSOPHER
- RIVAL GREEK TYCOON:
- In my country we have a saying: "He who hunts the tiger must expect to be eaten."
- In our country we also have a saying: "He who annoys the elephant must expect a tusk up the bracket!"