Hancock's Half Hour - No. 54
"THE LADIES' MAN"
[ Available on B.B.C. video: "The Lift"; Catalogue No. BBCV4038 ]
HANCOCK ON UNGRATEFUL BIRDS
- You've had a dance, a fish supper and a ride home - what more do you want?
- Oh, that's nice, isn't it? Casting that up in my face! It wasn't much, was it? I've had better nights!
- You've seen better days too, dear .....
HANCOCK'S MID-LIFE CRISIS
- When you're thirty-five and birdless the world can be a very lonely place.
HANCOCK COMPLETES A CHARM SCHOOL QUESTIONNAIRE
- CHARM SCHOOL SALESMAN:
- Are you 'sought out' at parties?
- No. 'Sorted out' sometimes, and then 'slung out', yes!