Hancock's Half Hour - No. 55
HANCOCK ON THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ART
- Never use the word "snap" to a professional photographer! You wouldn't ask Vaughan Williams if he'd knocked out a few tunes lately, would you? Symphonies, mate, and that's what this is - a symphony in emulsion!
HANCOCK AND JAMES - ARTIST AND MODEL
- You're a good subject, you know: craggy old face, all the lines and bumps and scars and .....
- SID JAMES:
- I thought you were going to touch all that out!
- Not all of it, we've got to leave some of it in - this is a character study, not an advert for ointment.
HANCOCK ANSWERS HIS CRITICS
- MAN IN RESTAURANT:
- This man is taking unauthorised pictures of me and my, er, ..... er, secretary!
- Ho ho! 'Secretary' he says! That bit of brass!